My morning routine starts at night, by meal prepping, setting out my clothes, packing a change, and sometimes writing a to-do list. If I wake up and work out straight away in the morning, and get a good breakfast, I feel at my best to take on the rest of the day. I also really enjoy putting myself together. A splash of tinted moisturizer with nude lip gloss and something to finish my hair. When I take preventative measures so I don’t have to rush in the morning, it’s easier to get up and take of myself first thing.
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?
- What do you do to groom yourself?
- What is the hardest part about keeping yourself well-groomed?
- What’s your groom routine? I’m trying to expand mine so it would help.
- What do you like about yourself each day as you groom yourself and prepare for the day.