My morning routine starts at night, by meal prepping, setting out my clothes, packing a change, and sometimes writing a to-do list. If I wake up and work out straight away in the morning, and get a good breakfast, I feel at my best to take on the rest of the day. I also really enjoy putting myself together. A splash of tinted moisturizer with nude lip gloss and something to finish my hair. When I take preventative measures so I don’t have to rush in the morning, it’s easier to get up and take of myself first thing.
- How can I take care of my skin with limited budget for skin care
- How do you manage long hair when you don’t have much time in the morning?
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?