Some things have become easier, and others harder. It is easier to fit a shower into my schedule than it has been to brush my teeth after lunch. I try to make sure I wash my face at least once a day, and I still brush my hair daily in leiu of a professional hair cut. I struggle the most with not touching my face.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.