It can be whatever you consider to be grooming. I check it off once I have completed my skin care routine which is something I needed to do more regularly. Also, there is already a seperate shower option so I would select that habit to represent that.
I like to do a skincare routine and spend a little bit more time on my hair. I don’t forget to put on deodorant and brush my teeth. I also do my makeup, which gets me to ten minutes.
- How can I take care of my skin with limited budget for skin care
- How do you manage long hair when you don’t have much time in the morning?
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?