It takes me about 2 minutes to brush my teeth, then about 6 minutes to clean and moisture my skin, the a couple of minutes to dry brush my body, and 5 minutes to shower. If I wash my hair, then it’s 10 minutes to shower. A few minutes to dry myself and get dressed. In total, I need about 20 minutes to from myself
It depends on what you consider grooming. Full makeup and hair. brushing hair, getting dressed. Little makeup, brush hair, getting dressed. what are your goals for grooming and go from there.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.