I brush my teeth, take a shower, and wash and moisturise my face. Then I apply lotion and deodorant. Then I apply my foot cream, moisturize my hair, and get changed.
I brush and put up my hair, wash my face, brush my teeth and get changed. Sometimes I'll moisturise and put on some perfume to make myself feel extra special.
I usually take a hot shower, after I fix my hair and do some make up. I hydrate my body and I wear sport clothes or nice clothes.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.