Hmmm spray some hair spray / hair repair oil over the ends , and start brushing from the hair ends upwards… Spray more if it stuck
Part your hair into smaller, more managable sections, 4 to 5 of them. Starting at the back section, detangle with a wide tooth starting from the ends of the hair and working your way up to the roots. Then repeat with a smaller tooth comb or brush. Then repeat for all sections, moving from the back of your head to the front.
In order to avoid breaking the hair, apply some kind of leave-in detangling/nourishing conditioner, then brush just the ends: let's say, for example, the last 10 cm/3 inches of hair. Afterwards, go a little further up and brush the last 20 cm/6 inches of hair. Go up a little bit everytime until you reach che roots, adding some more conditioner to the ends if it is absorbed too quickly and your hair is on the dry side.
Warm oil treatments are a game changer! I get compliments on my hair for at least 3 weeks after I use it. Everything lays perfectly.
- How long is Groom yourself long for?
- How can I take care of my skin with limited budget for skin care
- How do you manage long hair when you don’t have much time in the morning?
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?