Hmmm spray some hair spray / hair repair oil over the ends , and start brushing from the hair ends upwards… Spray more if it stuck
Part your hair into smaller, more managable sections, 4 to 5 of them. Starting at the back section, detangle with a wide tooth starting from the ends of the hair and working your way up to the roots. Then repeat with a smaller tooth comb or brush. Then repeat for all sections, moving from the back of your head to the front.
In order to avoid breaking the hair, apply some kind of leave-in detangling/nourishing conditioner, then brush just the ends: let's say, for example, the last 10 cm/3 inches of hair. Afterwards, go a little further up and brush the last 20 cm/6 inches of hair. Go up a little bit everytime until you reach che roots, adding some more conditioner to the ends if it is absorbed too quickly and your hair is on the dry side.
Warm oil treatments are a game changer! I get compliments on my hair for at least 3 weeks after I use it. Everything lays perfectly.
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?
- I’d like to know what other people do to groom themselves?
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?