I like to shower before bed so when I wake up in the morning I’m fresh and have clean hair. I cleanse and moisturise my skin. I then put in my halo hair extension and select my jewellery for the day 😊
Apply Moisturizer/lotion/oil to my face, and often my legs and arms.
Every other day apply dermatology level face cream.
Take out the bands or clips in my hair and let it fall free.
Wash hands throughout the day.
Take a shower in the evening. Brush teeth again. Wash face.
On self care days, or especially dirty work days I'll usually do a face mask, nail treatment kinda, ears and floss.
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.