I like to shower before bed so when I wake up in the morning I’m fresh and have clean hair. I cleanse and moisturise my skin. I then put in my halo hair extension and select my jewellery for the day 😊
Apply Moisturizer/lotion/oil to my face, and often my legs and arms.
Every other day apply dermatology level face cream.
Take out the bands or clips in my hair and let it fall free.
Wash hands throughout the day.
Take a shower in the evening. Brush teeth again. Wash face.
On self care days, or especially dirty work days I'll usually do a face mask, nail treatment kinda, ears and floss.
- A facial routine for men?
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?
- I’d like to know what other people do to groom themselves?
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?