Hi, I’m a hairdresser. A classic casual cut which works for both genders and many hair textures is a loose bowl cut. One of my all-time favorites because it can both be air dried quickly or styled for special occasions. It never goes out of style – just make sure you go to a good hairdresser who knows how to build both the internal and external geometry of the cut based on your head shape and to complement your facial features. Good luck!
Piggy tail’s, platted piggy tail’s, bun, styled with a crease to side etc. :-). The thing with hair it’s expression of one self which is outward, care like the clothes we wear everyday, I like my hair like my clothes looking like a million dollars. :-).
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.