Hi, I’m a hairdresser. A classic casual cut which works for both genders and many hair textures is a loose bowl cut. One of my all-time favorites because it can both be air dried quickly or styled for special occasions. It never goes out of style – just make sure you go to a good hairdresser who knows how to build both the internal and external geometry of the cut based on your head shape and to complement your facial features. Good luck!
Piggy tail’s, platted piggy tail’s, bun, styled with a crease to side etc. :-). The thing with hair it’s expression of one self which is outward, care like the clothes we wear everyday, I like my hair like my clothes looking like a million dollars. :-).
- What is the easiest fat burning exercise for lazy people?
- How much time do you spend on grooming per day?
- How do you find time to groom yourself when you are in a rush?
- What kind of essential oil is good for hair?
- What can I do for my dry skin?
- How long is Groom yourself long for?
- How can I take care of my skin with limited budget for skin care
- How do you manage long hair when you don’t have much time in the morning?
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?