Hi, I’m a hairdresser. A classic casual cut which works for both genders and many hair textures is a loose bowl cut. One of my all-time favorites because it can both be air dried quickly or styled for special occasions. It never goes out of style – just make sure you go to a good hairdresser who knows how to build both the internal and external geometry of the cut based on your head shape and to complement your facial features. Good luck!
Piggy tail’s, platted piggy tail’s, bun, styled with a crease to side etc. :-). The thing with hair it’s expression of one self which is outward, care like the clothes we wear everyday, I like my hair like my clothes looking like a million dollars. :-).
- How does taking 5 minute out of your day, to paper yourself make you feel ?
- Yes. Should i brush my hair everyday?
- I’d like to know what other people do to groom themselves?
- What does your “Groom Yourself” routine include?
- How do you take care of your skin and hair?
- How do you fight the want to do nothing?
- What inspired you to work on this habit?
- Do you wear sunscreen every day?
- What are some of your favorite skin care routines?
- What do you do to groom yourself?