I think a scrub like one you can use in the shower is really helpful. But not touching your face and washing it with water at night can help clear up your skin a lot as well.
I recomend more than 1 thing such as: Neutrogena clear and defend facial wash, Garnier skinActive pure Active 3in1 clay Neutrogena refreshingly clear moisturiser .
Artisrty Cosmetics! As one of their sales reps who uses their products daily i can say that these natural products are amazing!
Shea butter because it's natural and has so much nutrients. You can use for your hair, skincare,even used for medicinal purposes
- What’s the best DIY mask for your face or hair?
- How do you cope with seborrheic dermatitis?
- How quick are your morning showers?
- What do you do to pamper and groom yourself?
- What is your advice to groom your hair fast?
- What do you do as a short grooming routine? What do you do every day as a must?
- What is a good skincare routine?
- Does anyone know how to take care of your scalp beside the basic wash your hair?
- What does your grooming session look like?
- Should I wash my hair everyday? I have curly hair.