I don't try to eliminate them. What the meditation guides always say is to just recognize my mind has wondered and shift the focus back to my breathing or to what was being said.
Most of all, don't judge yourself for this. It's absolutely normal.
And if you find these thoughts are important and are regarding the meditation, maybe write them down at the end.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??