I meditate 15 minutes. That’s help me to feel less stress, start feeling focus and train my brain to do what I want y think about I want. It’s my second time meditating and I feel so good doing it
I use two different meditation apps for my morning meditation which averages 29 minutes total and then I’ve added a twenty minute meditation to my midday routine.
For me it’s not about duration but consistency. A 5-10 minute mediation can be more helpful and insightful than a hour long one. But my routine now is about 15-20 minutes in the morning and another 10-15 before sleep.
I'm just getting back into it, so I'm starting slow between 5 to 10 minutes. I did 2 10 minute meditations today. I'd like to increase to possibly 3 times daily all for 10 minutes each and then add more time as I progress.
Anywhere between 3-10 minutes 🙂 I am still learning and working to form the habit, I recommend Dr. Joe Dispenza for some guidance and more insight into meditation! He’s helping me a lot
I use apps for meditation and usually take 15 minute sessions. But as all of them say: better meditate for 5 minutes than no meditation at all.
I usually meditate for 3 minutes these days. I find I need to build myself up towards longer sessions, so while it’s not much it’s a start.
- What do you do in the evening if you’re too tired to meditate?
- How are different techniques of meditation compatible with each other?
- How can I avoid binge eating?
- What are some tips that help you manage your distracting thoughts while meditating?
- Should a quiet environment be important when I meditate?
- How do you stay focused on meditations when you feel that you could be doing something else instead of being still for 5-10 minutes?
- How many times do you lose focus when meditating?
- How should I begin meditation as a total beginner?
- How do you keep the negative thoughts away?
- I’m a meditation beginner and I found my mind was always distracted by some memories inside my brain whenever I try to focus on my breath’s inhales and exhales. I know it needs time to practice. However, I want to know if there are some meditation skills I missed or something I was doing incorrectly?