I meditate 15 minutes. That’s help me to feel less stress, start feeling focus and train my brain to do what I want y think about I want. It’s my second time meditating and I feel so good doing it
I use two different meditation apps for my morning meditation which averages 29 minutes total and then I’ve added a twenty minute meditation to my midday routine.
For me it’s not about duration but consistency. A 5-10 minute mediation can be more helpful and insightful than a hour long one. But my routine now is about 15-20 minutes in the morning and another 10-15 before sleep.
I'm just getting back into it, so I'm starting slow between 5 to 10 minutes. I did 2 10 minute meditations today. I'd like to increase to possibly 3 times daily all for 10 minutes each and then add more time as I progress.
Anywhere between 3-10 minutes 🙂 I am still learning and working to form the habit, I recommend Dr. Joe Dispenza for some guidance and more insight into meditation! He’s helping me a lot
I use apps for meditation and usually take 15 minute sessions. But as all of them say: better meditate for 5 minutes than no meditation at all.
I usually meditate for 3 minutes these days. I find I need to build myself up towards longer sessions, so while it’s not much it’s a start.
- Any form of other meditation which helps in productivity than the fabulous ones
- Do you ever experience anxiety when you attempt to meditate? I often have trouble settling down and focusing or clearing my mind.
- How to meditate and what is the point of meditating?
- What are some techniques you use to clear your head when it feels like everything is going a mile a minute and you can’t seem to pull your thoughts out of chaos in order to focus on your practice?
- What do you picture when trying to clear your mind during meditation?
- How often does one meditate in a week and how long for?
- What has helped you be consistent with meditation? A ritual, an app, friends maybe maybe?
- How do you set your intention to mediate and follow through?
- If you’ve been meditating for a while, how do you strengthen your practice?
- How to meditade in the workplace