For me it’s not about duration but consistency. A 5-10 minute mediation can be more helpful and insightful than a hour long one. But my routine now is about 15-20 minutes in the morning and another 10-15 before sleep.
- Do you find you are able to concentrate longer the more you practice meditating?
- What goes through your mind during mediation?
- What amout of time have you found is best to spend meditating to maximize mental clarity throughout the day?
- Do you prefer guided or unguided meditation?
- What is one lesson you took away from your meditation habit?
I'm just getting back into it, so I'm starting slow between 5 to 10 minutes. I did 2 10 minute meditations today. I'd like to increase to possibly 3 times daily all for 10 minutes each and then add more time as I progress.
I usually meditate for 3 minutes these days. I find I need to build myself up towards longer sessions, so while it’s not much it’s a start.
Anywhere between 3-10 minutes 🙂 I am still learning and working to form the habit, I recommend Dr. Joe Dispenza for some guidance and more insight into meditation! He’s helping me a lot
I meditate 15 minutes. That’s help me to feel less stress, start feeling focus and train my brain to do what I want y think about I want. It’s my second time meditating and I feel so good doing it
I use two different meditation apps for my morning meditation which averages 29 minutes total and then I’ve added a twenty minute meditation to my midday routine.
Elizabeth De souza
I use apps for meditation and usually take 15 minute sessions. But as all of them say: better meditate for 5 minutes than no meditation at all.
- What are the advantages you see with meditation in a group?
- I wonder if there are others who have trouble visualizing, while meditating? Is yes, can you do it now? If yes, what did you do that allowed you to visualize? I am so frustrated! TIA.
- It’s so easy to stop meditating and not get back into it. How do I persist with my practice even when it seems like I don’t have time or patience for it?
- Does anyone use a candle when they meditate?
- Does anybody use a meditation pillow? And do you meditate first thing in the morning or later?
- How long before you feel that meditation is working?
- What is your practice like? Do you ever find yourself avoiding meditation?
- Why do you choose to meditate? Is it because of how it makes you feel?
- Is better if you meditate with more people?
- How long do you usually meditate and what’s in your mind when meditating? How efficiently keep concentrating?