I use two different meditation apps for my morning meditation which averages 29 minutes total and then I’ve added a twenty minute meditation to my midday routine.
- How do you stay on track and keep a meditation habit?
- When writing my to-do list, I use piece of paper and cross things out as I accomplish them. I don’t do this in any organized manner and I don’t maintain a notebook. Should I do it the Fabulous way, or is it okay to do it my way?
- What is your favourite breakfast
- What specifically do you feel makes it s great breakfast?
- What is the easiest and useful move for stretching the back?
- Do you meditate in the dark, with dimmed lights, or with bright lights on? Why?
- I try to meditate before bed every night and I always just fall asleep just before the 10 min bell goes off to signal the end of the meditation. It jolts me awake and I end up feeling a bit stressed out by the sensation. Any tips to help stay in the moment rather than falling asleep?
- Do you prefer meditating by yourself or using a guided meditation?
- Sometimes I jump out of my state of meditation kinda like the falling dream that can wake you as you begin to sleep. Is this normal? Why does this happen and are there ways to help prevent this reaction?
- Sometimes I feel that meditation is wasting my time. How do I stop that?
- Do you meditate upon a question?
- When do you find it hardest to meditate? When do you find it the easiest?
- I can’t seem to quiet my mind during meditation. How do I just STOP thinking. Also how do I prevent myself from falling asleep in the process?
- I haven’t been able to start doing my 3 days exercises challenge. Even with Fabulous’s help. Any suggestions on how to motivate myself to start?
- Do you use a meditation focal point or shrine to aid in the process?