I usually eat after 1 hour, because when I wake up I haven’t much time to have breakfast, so I have it when I have time to have a break
Withing 45 minutes. It is siad first drink water, then stretch, exercise, eat, meditate. That way you make it a routine.
I'm not sure how soon you should eat after you wake up as I'm not a professional. What I do is i wake up at 8:00am everyday, drink a bottle of water, get dressed, make my bed and then go eat at around 8:30.
When ever you feel hungry is most appropriate, but whatever you do, DO NOT SKIP breakfast! Fasting has been proven to actually have very minimal benefits and is more about training the mind with food than nutrition.
That depends on you. For losing or maintaining weight your metabolism kicks off going as soon as you eat your first thing for the day. That’s why breakfast is the most important meal. Me personally I like to eat a handful of nuts or something really small within 30 minutes of waking up, then after working out and finishing my morning routine I eat breakfast.
Cl Mentine C.
Well I am not an expert but I guess it goes according with your metabolism. Personally, I like to eat about half an hour after I wake up, I cannot eat immediately.
I used to eat my breakfast around 15 or 20 minutes after wake up, actually is the time I take to prepare my meal and enjoy the process.
I have to eat breakfast a few minutes after waking up or else I’ll be disoriented and fatigued. I can’t do anything else unless I eat first. I learned firsthand that I will pass out if I don’t eat first.
I usually drink water first after brushing my teeth. Then I do a workout and eat after that so usually about 30 minutes to an hour after waking.
I think the longer you take to eat the more time your body can concentrate on other body processes like healing , digesting maybe . So maybe later is better ? However eating early feels good too so not sure
1-2 hours i feelis best. This gives you time to have your hit lemon, ginger and honey,exercise, medidate and check some emails
- How big is your breakfast compared to your lunch?
- Could you offer simple ideas on what to cook in the morning that would be healthy?
- What’s your favorite on the go breakfast?
- How to meal prep breakfast??
- Any suggestions for a good vegetarian breakfast/ brunch for the weekend?
- Is there a website that you know which has great recipes for healthy food?
- My job is sedentary… What kind of breakfast should I be having?
- Is it healthy to eat the same breakfast every day?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?