I am assuming from your question that this app attracts people for whom exercise is a top priority. Maybe they run marathons, or maybe their appearance is very important for their line of work.
If my assumption is correct, then I am not typical for this app. But I don’t think I am “abnormal” for my own cohort of 55-year-old professors of English literature from rural areas in taking a twenty-minute walk
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?