- I have almost zero core strength, how can I start building this without straining my neck and back?
- What are some thinking strategies I can implement in order to keep from comparing myself to other people I see at the places where I exercise?
- Is 5 minutes of exercise enough in the morning?
- How do I motivate myself to exercise?
- How often do you change your excercise routine?
I am assuming from your question that this app attracts people for whom exercise is a top priority. Maybe they run marathons, or maybe their appearance is very important for their line of work.
If my assumption is correct, then I am not typical for this app. But I don’t think I am “abnormal” for my own cohort of 55-year-old professors of English literature from rural areas in taking a twenty-minute walk
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How do you find time in the morning for your exercise?