Short answer: whichever you will maintain easier or prefer. Long answer: it may depend on the type of exercise/how long or strenuous and your personal goals. When I was bodybuilding, I was told to eat an easily digestible meal before and after, e.g protein shake before, Greek yogurt and fruit after. Then an hour or so later your actual breakfast. If you are trying to lose weight I think it is recommended to eat after. Right now I’m easing back into exercise after an injury and trying to lose weight so I’m not doing a very long session and I’m eating after. As I build back up to the level I was at I may add back in the pre-workout meal then.
- Do you think you need to break a sweat to have a good workout?
- If your work routine changes do your new healthy habits change with you easily?
- What do you do if you want to complete a routine but you really don’t want to spend time doing one of the tasks, even though you generally enjoy it?
- How long do you like to sit and breathe for before exercising?
- What kind of exercise can I do in the morning?
I personally exercise before breakfast because I exercize in my pyjamas and my exercise isn't long at all so I don't feel too hungry after it
Both! Usually when I stay home I do my Taekwondo forms or light morning stretching before breakfast, then relax as I eat. When I go out, usually to my Taekwondo gym, I take my breakfast and cycle there before I eat, then start my workout. Personally I can't do a real workout without eating, but it's important for me to move a little to wake up and start up my body ~ All in all maybe either is good, as long as you eat your breakfast in peace?
I would say after breakfast. You shouldn’t do a work out straight after eating. That’s also why it is suggested that you eat one hour before you do exercises.
I eat after exercise because I feel that the food tastes so much better after a quick workout. I also find it easier to move before eating than after.
Before breakfast. Just move the way you can is the first step. Then later you might wanna change or modify the way you exercise. Enjoying the exercise the most important. Use the music of your choice like some use dance music or some use motivational music or rock music whatever make you feel comfortable. And that's all for now.
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?