Honestly I don't really meditate EVERYDAY I only meditate when I am feeling down and when I am feeling bad and I need sometime alone to repair myself, but as of the actual answer I meditate for 1-15 minutes when I NEED to meditate
10 minutes to an hour, it depends on what my soul needs. I usually find myself getting lost in deeper, longer meditations if I’ve had a stressful day. I do a ‘pre meditation’ to listen to my body, and ask what she needs in the moment.
I normally do a sleep meditation each night, which basically just lasts until I’m asleep, but whenever I do it during the day I just take 5-10 minutes following a meditation and clearing my mind.
I’d say it depends how active your brain is. If you’re on holiday with little to do, you might not need to at all. If you’ve got loads going on in your life, you might do 30 mins 3 times a day.
Let how calm you feel dictate how much you need. If you listen to your mind, it will tell you.
Actually I only have five minutes of meditation because I don’t have much time to do it but it is the best of the day. It helps me to relax and begin the day amazing!
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??