I prefer the meditations that focus on breathing as that comes very natural to me. Specifically for falling asleep, I like body scans because I can relax each part of my body one muscle at a time.
I really like nature mediation, sitting outside and feeling the air and everything on me however for daily simple mediation I really like just focusing on my breath and clearing my mind before i go to bed.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??