I make it more sample so that it is easy to do and less resistance to do also. I think that can help me to build up the habit of eating a breakfast.
For example; a five foot tall, hundred pound woman who works in an office and gets only a few minutes of exercise on the week days may need much less breakfast than a six foot tall high school athlete.
My rule has always been, eat enough to feel like you aren't hungry, but not so much that you feel heavy.
I eat mindfully and without distractions (such as reading, or my phone or the TV) as that’s the only way I’ve found that I can really know when my body is satisfied.
Not easy in the beginning but so worth the effort. Food is more of a joy now.
- How can you make sure to have a great breakfast every day?
- Do you have any breakfast suggestions for people allergic to milk?
- Any suggestions for make-ahead breakfasts?
- What is your morning excercise routine?
- How early do you eat breakfast?
- What do you love about your body?
- How can I make myself hungry if I don’t want to eat in the morning?
- Do you have any fast breakfast options?
- What are some healthy on the go breakfast options?
- I like to eat boiled egg every day for breakfast. Do you think that is good or should I change to be only 3 days with egg and others with oats and milk?