I make it more sample so that it is easy to do and less resistance to do also. I think that can help me to build up the habit of eating a breakfast.
For example; a five foot tall, hundred pound woman who works in an office and gets only a few minutes of exercise on the week days may need much less breakfast than a six foot tall high school athlete.
My rule has always been, eat enough to feel like you aren't hungry, but not so much that you feel heavy.
I eat mindfully and without distractions (such as reading, or my phone or the TV) as that’s the only way I’ve found that I can really know when my body is satisfied.
Not easy in the beginning but so worth the effort. Food is more of a joy now.
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?