I think it’s best to eat before and after. Fuel up on carbs and protein 30-60 minutes before exercise. Have a post exercise recovery meal waiting for you immediately after. Everyone is different, so experiment far in advance of any major event or race to find out which foods work best. I usually have to save the proteins and fats for my recovery meal.
- Need tips on great Indian vegetarian breakfast items.
- Is it ok to eat soba noodle in the morning?
- What tasty breakfast is easy to prepare with lots of protein and veg?
- What is your favorite easy breakfast?
- What is a quick healthy breakfast choice for kids?
- What are some good healthy vegan breakfast ideas to make when I’m short of time in the morning?
- What’s a good upset stomach breakfast?
- I travel a lot for work. Do you have any generic recommendations for breakfast on the road?
- When you are pressed for time in the morning, how do you still have a good breakfast?
- What specifically do you like to make in the morning for breakfast?