I think it’s best to eat before and after. Fuel up on carbs and protein 30-60 minutes before exercise. Have a post exercise recovery meal waiting for you immediately after. Everyone is different, so experiment far in advance of any major event or race to find out which foods work best. I usually have to save the proteins and fats for my recovery meal.
- What’s the best low carb breakfast I can eat on the go?
- If/when you have eggs for breakfast, what do you accompany them with?
- What do you eat for breakfast? Looking for inspiration!
- I want to hear some basic breakfast recipes. What kind of breakfasts you are making in the morning?
- What is the best breakfast that is both tasty and healthy? I really need some ideas!
- What can I eat if I don’t like too much food in the morning?
- Any suggestions for a simple and great breakfast?
- I love protein powder though some can get clumpy. What are the protein powders you guys use?
- How do you measure calories?
- Do you have any nutrient-dense, raw food prep ideas for breakfast? I do a vegetarian meal in the morning, it’s very light and efficient to digest.
- What would be a good breakfast for a vegetarian who doesn’t eat eggs?
- When is the best time for breakfast in the morning after waking up?
- Could you still have things like waffles and pancakes for breakfast if you limit the syrup?
- What are some quick, healthy, on the go breakfast options you like to have?
- Coffee before or after breakfast?