I do wait a while in bed thinking about the things I want to do today and about what happen yesterday that I still feel today.
Definitely not when I wake up. I have a morning routine and would be required to make the breakfast. So it's a couple of hours after waking up.
On most mornings I eat breakfast right away. I know boiling the water for the coffee takes time so I start the stove first then I put out three mugs, poor the instant coffee in and choose a breakfast. It was only when I had a morning workout that I delayed my breakfast.
So I used to have a very weak stomach in the morning, so I would wait until about noon to eat, but I started off eating something small and realized my stomachs was feeling bad because I would eat a ton of food at night because I didn’t eat for the first half of the day. As I forced myself to eat a small breakfast I started to eat lunch as well, and my late night snacking got better
No, I don't. I have coffee let the dog out then grab water and do stuff with my phone. Then as I'm drinking the water I start to feel hungry in the morning. I'm not much of a morning person so I don't always eat in the morning.
I personally wake up, drink water and then I get dressed and when all that is finished I got eat breakfast. But that is just me.
Depends if I have to go somewhere or not. If I have to go to work I need a breakfast in order to be awake, because I don't drink coffee
Every morning I would first stretch then do my skincare routine and brush my teeth, then only eat breakfast. I find this a better because when I wake up and do my skincare routine and brush my teeth, it gets we awake for the day, while at the same time making sure my teeth is fresh and clean!
I wait. I dont feel hungry as soon as i wake up and sometimes i cant put a single thing in my mouth because i feel unwell especially early in the morning like 7 or 6 am
- What are your recipes for eggs? 😀
- What are you favorite high protein and high fat vegan breakfast recipes?
- I am wanting to try making overnight oatmeal. What are some of your favorite mix-ins?
- Do you have a go-to breakfast that takes under 5 minutes to cook or prepare? 🤗
- How do you work specialist dietary routines, such as diabetes and intermittent fasting into your programme?
- What kind of juice is good for detoxing?
- Is going to the gym too much a bad thing?
- What do you eat for breakfast and how do you make it easy not to skip it?
- Do you eat breakfast within an hour of waking up?
- What do you do when you feel lazy but have to do something?