I do wait a while in bed thinking about the things I want to do today and about what happen yesterday that I still feel today.
Definitely not when I wake up. I have a morning routine and would be required to make the breakfast. So it's a couple of hours after waking up.
On most mornings I eat breakfast right away. I know boiling the water for the coffee takes time so I start the stove first then I put out three mugs, poor the instant coffee in and choose a breakfast. It was only when I had a morning workout that I delayed my breakfast.
So I used to have a very weak stomach in the morning, so I would wait until about noon to eat, but I started off eating something small and realized my stomachs was feeling bad because I would eat a ton of food at night because I didn’t eat for the first half of the day. As I forced myself to eat a small breakfast I started to eat lunch as well, and my late night snacking got better
No, I don't. I have coffee let the dog out then grab water and do stuff with my phone. Then as I'm drinking the water I start to feel hungry in the morning. I'm not much of a morning person so I don't always eat in the morning.
I personally wake up, drink water and then I get dressed and when all that is finished I got eat breakfast. But that is just me.
Depends if I have to go somewhere or not. If I have to go to work I need a breakfast in order to be awake, because I don't drink coffee
Every morning I would first stretch then do my skincare routine and brush my teeth, then only eat breakfast. I find this a better because when I wake up and do my skincare routine and brush my teeth, it gets we awake for the day, while at the same time making sure my teeth is fresh and clean!
I wait. I dont feel hungry as soon as i wake up and sometimes i cant put a single thing in my mouth because i feel unwell especially early in the morning like 7 or 6 am
- Why is it wrong to skip breakfast? I know people who skip breakfast and actually feel better after skipping breakfast.
- I can eat in the morning, but I’m having a hard time eating before going to work because no matter what time I wake up I feel like I’m always running late. I want to eat before I get to work because I want to eat breakfast within an hour of waking up to start my day off right. How do you do it?
- Is eating breakfast the first or last part of your morning routine?
- How do I start remembering things better and feel comfortable with it?
- What are some yummy add-ins that you like to put in your overnight oats?
- Is caffeine okay, or not recommended?
- What do you have for breakfast as a healthy option?
- I have to get two kids (2 and 3) ready every morning and don’t ever feel like I have time to cook eggs for breakfast. What are some very healthy going-out-the-door recipes that take minimal prep?
- Is it good to run before or after breakfast?
- Any small meals that are filling? I’m not very hungry in the morning and don’t know what to eat.