I would have to say I meditate twice morning and night so I wake up with a good start and I go to sleep ending my day relaxed.
at the moment in the morning, i would like to move it up to 2 in a couple of days then make the meditation sessions longer
I do it as soon as I wake up then have a shower, then after the day is done I do it before I go to bed.
Also do it whenever you get angry to calm down.
- What kind of meditation do you practice.
- Do you have a meditation guide that you recommend or a particular teacher that you feel is very helpful for a beginner?
- When’s your favorite time of day to meditate?
- What is the best way and when is the best time to meditate
- Do you find guided or unguided meditation helps to clear your mind more?
- Is there a certain position you find that works better? It seems harder to focus when I try to sit super straight.
- Do you prefer guided mediations or just calming sounds? Do you have any tips to make master meditation?
- Can you meditate properly laying down?
- How do you position yourself when you meditate? Do you sit, lie down, or stand?
- What do you visualise when meditating??