I used to give myself too many tasks and get depressed as well, cause I cant really do everything. I think my goal now is to have 5 tasks, and as soon as one is done properly for 3-4 weeks, I can try on a new task
- What is usually on your to do list?
- Sometimes I still tend to think about too many things I have to get done and I would write them out in a list. Yet I still have trouble prioritizing them and sticking to the 3 most important ones. How do I get rid of this overwhelming feeling?
- How do you keep up your habits when on vacation?
- What do you do about tasks you don’t have to complete every day? Like face masks or meditation, I have goals to do them 3 times a week. How do you track tasks like this?
- How should I write my to do list?
I give myself only the tasks that I feel I really should do and could be able to do that day. The ABC-to do-list reduces the amount of tasks even more. The most important thing to not only understand, but realize deeply, is that failing to do all tasks, is completely fine. Only you know if you've really tried and only you know deeply within you if you did put too much stuff on yourself for that day. If that is the case, or if you were just a bit lazy, well now you have learned. And that is also a GOOD thing. No need to feel depressed. 3 things on the to do-list is enough. Do everything in your power to finish them before anything else. If it is really important to you to write up more stuff, make a sub-list. Just try to avoid getting in to the temptation of doing that list before the more important ABC-list. Good luck and stay happy 🙌
When I first started I was very ambitious and enthusiastic. So, I also burdened myself with way too many tasks. I took me a while to realise that it is more about the habit of doing a task than the amount of tasks. So I cut back on my tasks. And now I slowly add tasks that I really need. One by one.
I tend to put to much on my todo lists and not give myself enough time to finish tasks this leads to me not wanting to start my todo list or ignoring it.
I tend to write too many projects down and have multiple irons in the fire. Art projects and still trying to get settled in my office. I loathe clutter and my art projects need…stuff…so I have arts and crafts all over in various places. I need to do one at a time and complete it before I start another one.
Everyone have a different misure, so, i you feel this, you can do this… Write 10 tinghs to do, chose only 2 of them! And then you can start doing these one and when you complete them, you can chose other 2
- Do you keep your work and your personal to-do lists separate?
- What are some small habits you are improving or working on? For example putting sandals on in the morning is one of mine. Another is drinking olive oil in the morning. What small ways have you come up with to improve your routines even just by 1%?
- How do you write it? Do you elaborate or just main points?
- How do you get strength and motivation to do even the hardest task?
- How do you keep yourself from adding in more and more new habits too quickly?
- How in depth do your To Do lists end up being?
- Does anyone use Bullet Journeling or another similar method? If so, do you find it helpful or better to keep things simple?
- Do you use the Bullet Journal method?
- Do you write your to dos for the day the morning of or the night before? Do you write each days to do at the beginning of the week?
- Do you feel fabulous?