I’m mostly vegan and gluten free, mostly because I’m a vegetarian and lactose intolerant, but ill still have eggs 🤷🏼♀️
I don’t do diets, I just try to keep my food intake moderate and a low on the unhealthy stuff but I have some in between;)
Hi question-asker, I think that in general diverse nutrition also applied to preparing your food will be most beneficial to your health.. Netflix has (or had?) an interesting documentary made/written by Michael Pollan (who also has some interesting books on the subject) it’s called ‘Cooked’. In the first episode he tells, if I recoll correctly, about his theory how cooked food in evolution made larger brains possible.. His books are contemplations on the subject, no recipes.. And I’m looking up ‘Keto’ have not heared of it yet. Good luck!
I do not, but I also can't have nuts. I do enjoy a good vegetarian or vegan meal, though! I always try to make sure I have legumes of some kind to give me the protein I need for sustainable energy. It's also been a good way for me to make sure I'm getting nutritious ingredients as well.
I want to transition to a vegan. Now I am a vaegetarian- I add eggs and cheese. I want to get to a point where I am all just veggies, fruit and whole wheat. Maybe I might just end up being a meat eater once or twice a week
No. From a dietitian’s perspective, definitely not keto unless it’s for epilepsy. Neither of them are supported by enough scientific evidence for health benefits.
- If I can’t do the breakfast one day, is a healthy breakfast shake okay? What recipes do you recommend?
- What easy-to-do protein and vegetables breakfast can I make instead of eggs, tomatoes, and ham?
- What breakfast choices are good for sustained energy and focus?
- Ideas for different healthy breakfasts?
- How do you keep healthy breakfasts interesting?
- How much time do you spend on preparing and eating your breakfast?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that makes you feel both satisfied and energized for a long period of time?
- What other ideas of a quick healthy breakfasts do you have?
- Is it better to eat breakfast first thing when you wake up or after you’ve completed other parts of your routine?
- What do you eat for breakfast when you are in a hurry?