I think 7 with a 30 min nap in the afternoon works best for my energy. Though my life schedule doesn't always allows fot that
To be honest my sleep routine has been for the past five years 4/5 hours and I'm wide awake! As if I had 8 hrs sleep 🤷🏼♀️🤦🏼♀️
I think 8 hours of sleep is perfect for me. I go to sleep at 23.00 and wake up at 07.00. Works perfect for me, it makes waking up in the morning easy peasy lemon squeezy 😇🤗
9 hours is best for me; I need longer than I used to because of my multiple health problems. My body needs to rest and recharge and I've found 9 hours is the optimal time.
Optimal is 7.5. I usually wake up naturally. Any more than that and I feel sluggish. Much less than that and I can't function properly.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?