Practising yoga daily helps my mood immediately. I always feel good after morning yoga and it helps me focus on the good of things get tough later on in the day. Flexibility also improved pretty quickly, within a week.
Didn’t ? Or did? I noticed changes within only a few days! First are muscular and flexibility. Health and mental changes take a little longer though
I notice an improvement in mood right away due to the endorphins! It took between a week to a month for the other benifits. Working with your breathing seems to help it progress more noticeably
Pretty much from the first time I did yoga a few hours after waking up I felt to much calmer and level headed about the day. This was immediately apparent it was only when I missed a yoga session that when I did one the next day I realised how much better I felt about the day ahead then I did yesterday.
- Is yoga spiritual or physical?
- When is the best time to do it?
- What type of yoga helps destress you the most?
- Other than the sun yoga routine, are there other yoga routines that help relieve muscle tension?
- What helps you stay motivated to keep doing yoga?
- Is yoga making you more productive?
- Do do you yoga before breakfast- don’t you feel hungry? Any tips
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick