Practising yoga daily helps my mood immediately. I always feel good after morning yoga and it helps me focus on the good of things get tough later on in the day. Flexibility also improved pretty quickly, within a week.
Didn’t ? Or did? I noticed changes within only a few days! First are muscular and flexibility. Health and mental changes take a little longer though
I notice an improvement in mood right away due to the endorphins! It took between a week to a month for the other benifits. Working with your breathing seems to help it progress more noticeably
Pretty much from the first time I did yoga a few hours after waking up I felt to much calmer and level headed about the day. This was immediately apparent it was only when I missed a yoga session that when I did one the next day I realised how much better I felt about the day ahead then I did yesterday.
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?