Practising yoga daily helps my mood immediately. I always feel good after morning yoga and it helps me focus on the good of things get tough later on in the day. Flexibility also improved pretty quickly, within a week.
Didn’t ? Or did? I noticed changes within only a few days! First are muscular and flexibility. Health and mental changes take a little longer though
I notice an improvement in mood right away due to the endorphins! It took between a week to a month for the other benifits. Working with your breathing seems to help it progress more noticeably
Pretty much from the first time I did yoga a few hours after waking up I felt to much calmer and level headed about the day. This was immediately apparent it was only when I missed a yoga session that when I did one the next day I realised how much better I felt about the day ahead then I did yesterday.
- Do you guys workout in the morning? Any tips to find the strength to do it?
- Where can I find good exercises and advice for some yoga for beginners?
- Are there any new poses?
- How do I add more yoga poses?
- Do you practice it own your own or you follow an YouTube video or app?
- When u fall out of schedule from working out at home due to depression, even though u know it’s the best thing for depression, how do u talk urself back into exercising/yoga?
- How do you change to another pose in yoga?
- What is the hardest yoga pose
- Egy do you like to do yoga?
- How long do you generally do yoga for?