Well, for me it's all about feeling good. I keep track of my flexibility, what I've done so far and if there's any stretches I am able to do ask I continue stretch more and more. I've definitely seen changes (not only in my flexibility but I'm leaning out as well) but mostly, I'm feeling better, my body is not aching so much anymore and everyday it's a new day too so if there's something I was able to do yesterday that I'm not able to do today, I'm 100% okay with it. I just take it one day at a time!
It will take a long time if u don’t enjoy the process, only stretching just to your edge and just doing it everyday is the best way to feel good, poses will come along the way when your body is ready, if you force it you will injure yourself, or make for illness when your older like arthritis,Best thing to do is to have a yoga teacher to actually guide you.
- What kinds of hip opening poses do you love?
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?