When I practice yoga I keep a steady slow pace after all yoga is meant to help an individual relax. If you are in the process of transitioning to another pose remember to exhale and switch positions as directed. It doesn’t matter how fast or how slow you are able to transition into the next pose. Keep your mind centered and clear to help with your yoga practice progression. Namaste 🧘🏾♀️
- What is your most common intention when you come to the practice?
- why do you have to hold your breath?
- How do you do yoga when you are sick
- What’s your favorite yoga pose?
- Do I have to concentrate when I do Yoga? Like I am mediating?
- How do i keep my mind clear during this?
- Which type of yoga would u recommend if I’m a beginner?
- Do you prefer practicing yoga in the morning or before bed?
- Do you believe a 15 minutes yoga routine a day is enough, or which is the ideal length of a daily yoga session?
- Are your wrists really going to be okay after this?