When I practice yoga I keep a steady slow pace after all yoga is meant to help an individual relax. If you are in the process of transitioning to another pose remember to exhale and switch positions as directed. It doesn’t matter how fast or how slow you are able to transition into the next pose. Keep your mind centered and clear to help with your yoga practice progression. Namaste 🧘🏾♀️
- How yoga can help you?
- What moves would you recommend to get energized?
- Does doing yoga help you feel more refreshed?
- I’m finding it hard to motivate myself in my busy schedule, how do you get motivated?
- Could you recommend any apps for beginners?
- Can you keep up to do yoga every day?
- It’s hard for me to decide on yoga’s mornings. I already have some habits and I would like to add this one too. But when I kick off the day I’m in hurry to have a moment before my work just to sit and think. Any advice? what helped you?
- Please tell me the fix time for yoga
- what are the best poses?
- How do you do yoga when your really busy