If you're feeling fine in the morning but just don't have the motivation- then you're afternoon workout isn't enough.
If it's the case of the second – find some external motivation as it sounds to me like you're struggling with internal motivation. So with that ask a friend/family member to join you do your morning workout. Sleep in your workout clothes so you're already dressed for it when you wake up.
Maybe even try making a form of a vision board and sticking it in a place that it's the first thing you see when you wake up making you want to workout more.
But most importantly- have fun! When it becomes too much of chore (meaning every day not just one or two) stop. Dial back and restart again!
If you like the routine, doing the same workout everyday go on, if you’re the opposite and get bored easily, it’s good to alternate exercises. But the priority is to be comfortable in what you’re doing. Love ya <3
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?