Could your purpose be waking up the next day? Taking life day by day could ease the burden of thinking about past and future events. Could your life purpose be doing 1 thing a day that makes you happy? Start small and build from there.
The first step is healing and a healthy mindset. That journey is different for everyone. For some therapy, others it’s spiritual advice, some use medication and others use a mix of all three. The most important thing is your mental health. Do what you need to do to make you better? It is only with a clear head that you can see how your life is purposeful.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!