I know my purpose because I made a choice to pursue my purpose from a young age and from that point onwards I worked towards doing the thing which gave me the most pleasure, which is writing poetry. I have gone off track throughout my career but I am always guided back to it and the failings I have learned when I have gone off track have been crucial to my development. I see the moments where I went off track as a gift to me because they taught me so much.
- How can one become crystal clear with the purpose ?
- How did you figure out your purpose in life?
- What are some examples of things you feel are your purpose?
- What is success to you
- Do you come up with a different purpose every day, or build on a previous thought?
- How do I know the purpose of my life?
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do I decide what my purpose is if I’m so unsure and undecided?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?