I know my purpose because I made a choice to pursue my purpose from a young age and from that point onwards I worked towards doing the thing which gave me the most pleasure, which is writing poetry. I have gone off track throughout my career but I am always guided back to it and the failings I have learned when I have gone off track have been crucial to my development. I see the moments where I went off track as a gift to me because they taught me so much.
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?
- Do you think about one purpose you have everyday? Or you have different purposes each day!