Review your core values. If you are here at fabulous you have integrity and a desire to do better in life. How do you show up each day expressing your values? If you share those values with others it becomes more clear how to see your purpose. Bu living your values on purpose you will begin to find your purpose and truly live a purpose driven life. Never give up. Blessings to you.
- How do you figure out what is your purpose?
- How do I decide what my purpose is if I’m so unsure and undecided?
- How do you know what your purpose is? I’m wearing so many hats that I’m not sure which to focus on.
- How do you know when you’re ready to have kids?
- How old were you when you clearly knew your purpose in life?
- Should I be thinking of a different purpose everyday or do I use the same one?
- Is it okay to focus so much on others when it comes to your purpose?
- Is your purpose always the same each day or does it change on a daily basis?
- What does it mean to think about my purpose? Is this a question about the importance of my life? Is this the type of question that is answered without myself in the equation? What I mean is it about less ego and more about others? I have a hard time thinking about whether a goal like “become more healthy” be my purpose or is a more appropriate response be something I enjoy or something that if I did less of leaves me feeling empty or like I did not fulfill my roll as a decent human being. An example is I like to think that I could make a difference in people’s lives. Is a more appropriate purpose choice for me “have a positive affect on each person I interact with”. Is this still egotistical to think that my actions could elicit such a huge difference in someone else’s life? What IS my purpose? Why am I here? Is this an existential question? Is this a question about service? Is my purpose to serve and to love? To show compassion and be kind? I like those answers but what is the right answer?
- Do you have a hard time thinking of your purpose? My immediate thought every time is my children. That is ok, with me. Thoughts are fleeting though. Is that really ok with me? Do I need to have more? Just food for thought I suppose. What is our true purpose?