I do reassess my purpose every few months when I create new goals. To ensure that my purpose aligns with values and direction I want to go.
Yes, every now and then I engage the services of a coach to help me think through my purpose and how it applies to my life at that time. Once I settle on a purpose for that era of my life, then I have different ways of reminding myself about it. One of my favorite ways is to put it on a sticky note on my computer screen. I see it all the time, and it’s impossible not to remember it. I also share it with people in my family and my friends who support me.
- How can i hold on to my purpose if i have difficulty in believing myself?
- How can you build a purpose and stay focuse on it?
- How long is your purpose for? One week? A lifetime?
- How did you determine your personal life purpose? Did you read a specific book or take a personality test or an online quiz?
- how you handle your emotion freely and how to speak up for yourself
- How you know what’s your purpose is?
- Could you provide some inspirational tools (I.e. quotes …)
- Do you think your purpose evolves or changes over time?
- How do you silence your inner critic so that you may pursue your dreams freely?
- If my passion is helping people will this also be my purpose or am I mixing the two up and need to have a clearly defined purpose ?