Put yourself in a calm environment, by either finding or creating one yourself. Put some relaxing music or sounds to soothe your mind. Do a few breathing exercises or think about someone important to your life. Then slowly ease your mind of thinking and relax. Be sure to have anything or anyone quiet down before you do this.
- How do you make yourself sleep really fast without things or people distract you?
- Do you enjoy listening to lullabies?
- How should I mentally prepare for sleep?
- How do I start falling asleep sooner?
- How can I avoid oversleeping?
- Is there a way to completely darken your room at night but have it bright and sunny when you wake up?
- How do you put away your phone at least an hour before bedtime?
- Why i need to sign in to start a challenge like : No Suger challenge or meditate challenge?
- How do you stay motivated to go to bed on time
- How do you get up early in the morning when you have schizophrenia? I think people can hear my thoughts so I don’t like to be around them in the mornings but I really do want to be able to.