Stop staying up late so you can feel energized to wake up in the morning to exercise. Think about how much healthier you can be , be prepared with your clothes every morning. You can include the kids even if it seems stressful to get moving. Just do it
I also do what is totally convenient and easy for me. I walk 15 minutes most days, in the afternoon, sometime by sunset, in just the clothes I have on. I invested in the best Northface coat and Ugg boots though. Two of the best use of money I ever made living in Michigan. I don’t think I could do it without them.
I also just started the “1 minute just get moving” exercise on Fabulous in the morning. It makes me feel good to do something in the morning, like they tell you to. Maybe sometime I’ll switch my walk to the mornings. For now I’m at least doing something!:)
Semi long answer: I try to challenge myself with don't break the chain or having no no days.
Which means days where I don't feel like doing it or 'I have other things to do" type of excuses.
I just remind myself that today's is the only day I have to do this and that really pushed me and motivates me to end up doing it.
You can also use visuals to help you on your way to. As in having a body goal to look at and remember why you are working out each day or work out every other day.
– Hope this helps.
- What are some healthy breakfast options?
- How do you keep motivated to practice a habit when there is someone who pokes fun at you?
- Any ideas for exercises that I can do in the morning in the bathroom before taking a shower?
- How do you make the exercise feel good, and not feel like a chore? Even if it’s just for 5 minutes in the morning.
- Does anyone have any suggestions for routines? Apps you use or how you make up your own?
- I see the app working for me. I am now recommending it to every person looking for a way to break a bad habit. What are some ways you’ve motivated your peers to build better habits with you?
- How do you not fall asleep when trying to meditate first thing in the morning?
- Where do you run into trouble when trying to keep an excercise habit up? How do you get through it?
- What do you do to halt cravings? Mine are mostly for bread and for sweets.
- I’d love to hear about other great workout programs people have tried that kept them motivated and felt and saw a noticeable difference.