Stop staying up late so you can feel energized to wake up in the morning to exercise. Think about how much healthier you can be , be prepared with your clothes every morning. You can include the kids even if it seems stressful to get moving. Just do it
I also do what is totally convenient and easy for me. I walk 15 minutes most days, in the afternoon, sometime by sunset, in just the clothes I have on. I invested in the best Northface coat and Ugg boots though. Two of the best use of money I ever made living in Michigan. I don’t think I could do it without them.
I also just started the “1 minute just get moving” exercise on Fabulous in the morning. It makes me feel good to do something in the morning, like they tell you to. Maybe sometime I’ll switch my walk to the mornings. For now I’m at least doing something!:)
Semi long answer: I try to challenge myself with don't break the chain or having no no days.
Which means days where I don't feel like doing it or 'I have other things to do" type of excuses.
I just remind myself that today's is the only day I have to do this and that really pushed me and motivates me to end up doing it.
You can also use visuals to help you on your way to. As in having a body goal to look at and remember why you are working out each day or work out every other day.
– Hope this helps.
- What workout do you do if you’re running short on time?
- I find the gym so so boring. I only would go with a buddy and now that’s no longer an option as I moved away. How do you make the gym interesting?
- What areas do you target for sets on each day?
- What is your pre-exercise routine?
- What’s the worst part of working out? Now what’s your favorite part?
- I need to do hip stretches
- What do you do to avoid getting bored with your exercise routine?
- What is the benefit of meditating every day for a short time? I don’t feel any change.
- Is it okay to eat breakfast after exercise?
- How do celebrate after you complete your morning routine? It just doesn’t feel natural to me.