Stop staying up late so you can feel energized to wake up in the morning to exercise. Think about how much healthier you can be , be prepared with your clothes every morning. You can include the kids even if it seems stressful to get moving. Just do it
I also do what is totally convenient and easy for me. I walk 15 minutes most days, in the afternoon, sometime by sunset, in just the clothes I have on. I invested in the best Northface coat and Ugg boots though. Two of the best use of money I ever made living in Michigan. I don’t think I could do it without them.
I also just started the “1 minute just get moving” exercise on Fabulous in the morning. It makes me feel good to do something in the morning, like they tell you to. Maybe sometime I’ll switch my walk to the mornings. For now I’m at least doing something!:)
Semi long answer: I try to challenge myself with don't break the chain or having no no days.
Which means days where I don't feel like doing it or 'I have other things to do" type of excuses.
I just remind myself that today's is the only day I have to do this and that really pushed me and motivates me to end up doing it.
You can also use visuals to help you on your way to. As in having a body goal to look at and remember why you are working out each day or work out every other day.
– Hope this helps.
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?