Semi long answer: I try to challenge myself with don't break the chain or having no no days.
Which means days where I don't feel like doing it or 'I have other things to do" type of excuses.
I just remind myself that today's is the only day I have to do this and that really pushed me and motivates me to end up doing it.
You can also use visuals to help you on your way to. As in having a body goal to look at and remember why you are working out each day or work out every other day.
– Hope this helps.
- Do you do any exercise that isn’t running or yoga?
- Are you supposed to stretch every time you exercise? If so, are you supposed to stretch before or after?
- If you don’t like exercising alone what do you do to compensate that besides seeking others if you don’t have others to exercise with?
- Do you count yoga as exercise?
- Time? Should I start a formal exercise routine for 1 hour per day or just keep it to 8 mins of whatever per day?
Stop staying up late so you can feel energized to wake up in the morning to exercise. Think about how much healthier you can be , be prepared with your clothes every morning. You can include the kids even if it seems stressful to get moving. Just do it
I also do what is totally convenient and easy for me. I walk 15 minutes most days, in the afternoon, sometime by sunset, in just the clothes I have on. I invested in the best Northface coat and Ugg boots though. Two of the best use of money I ever made living in Michigan. I don’t think I could do it without them.
I also just started the “1 minute just get moving” exercise on Fabulous in the morning. It makes me feel good to do something in the morning, like they tell you to. Maybe sometime I’ll switch my walk to the mornings. For now I’m at least doing something!:)
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?