I’m not a morning workout person so i’ll go to the gym either in the afternoon or evening. But every morning I do a 5min routine to feed my body with endorphins. 🥰
Selmaan A Ali
– drink water 💧
– take my vitamins (and contraception pill 💊)
– exercise (I do 🧘🏻♀️ yoga, HIIT or if I don’t have time the 7 minute workout in the Fabulous app)
– then breakfast 🍳
– celebrate 🎉
You can adapt the order of your routines.
Good luck! 💫
I do think running in the morning would be to heavy for my part, but the times when i have been training stamina before breakfast I usually have a fruit or something before I run, and then some grains or other foods with protein and slow carbs afterwards. I dont think many recommend to eat a great meal and then exercise, so why not do it in the order that feels best for you and your body?
Sometimes I might have something small like a banana, but proper breakfast usually follows about 20-30 minutes after exercising. I use the 20-30 minutes to get ready for work, then eat, meditate and go
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?