My pain is chronic but periodic. What I do in those periods: 1. allow myself to be not a hero: skip rituals and don’t blame myself because I know that I’m not a robot; 2. If I keep doing the rituals then try not to think too much: do it or not, skip it or not – just make a very simple step like “ok, I won’t use floss, just clean my teeth. Apparently after that I decided to use floss. Or like “I‘l’ll skip the whole workout but do only stretching, or only simplest two exercises”. And again, sometimes I find myself in keep doing the whole set of exercises. And again: don’t blame myself if I can’t do something or just decide to skip it for today, or for several days. Everything changing.
I have friend with chronic back pain that swears by medical marijuana being the only that helps, it’s the cbd compound that targets the pain without the high, and you can now buy it in capsules to take as medicine 🙂
Mine is anxiety and depression. I guess I am trying to use this app as motivation. Small doable steps – if I don't overload it
- Do you stretch before or after exercising?
- Do I have to exercise 7 times a week?
- Do you feel more energetic after exercise?
- What’s your go to 8-minute exercise?
- How can I make my running habit more permanent?
- How can I really stick to an exercise habit?
- What exercise is best to do? I do different ones each day but I don’t know what I should stick with.
- Does it need to be the same exercise every day or can you mix it up a bit?
- What are good neck stretches?
- Do you switch it up every day or do you stick with one thing?