Another reason might be your sleep quality. Sleeping too much or too little both affect your weight. If you can’t sleep well, get more calcium by food or supplements. Calcium helps with the connections in our neuro system which makes us more relaxed, have better memory and sleep well.
Some tips to lose weight: Try to eat a lot of vegetables every meal BEFORE you eat anything else. Eat fried/sweet food or what you love the most in the morning. Eat only veggies in the evening. Never go to bed or take a nap after eating! Let your body digest and burn the calories in at least 3-4 hours before you can go take a nap or go to bed.
When you’re making yourself a plate, check out it around 50% veggies, and if you’re trying to lose weight, you better restrict yourself from eating lots of fruits, and if you need something sweet, having frozen berries really helps.
I just think the most important think it’s to consciously take care of yourself, and take actions and responsibility when you don’t feel comfortable with your current weight.
- I used to eat eggs with cheese or bananas with apples as breakfast every morning. Do have any other recipes for breakfast?
- How do you commit yourself to eating healthy every day, even on a time crunch?
- Anyone know of a low-carb/keto friendly cereal?
- Any simple breakfast ideas which are healthy?
- What shouldn’t I be eating for breakfast?
- What do you like to eat for your great breakfast?
- Is there a good warm meal that you can make it in a short time, like in three minutes? Quick meals are rather cold.
- Can I eat meat for breakfast?
- What do you usually have for breakfast most days?
- I am not eating eggs, dairy or gluten. I often have smoothies for breakfast. Any ideas for other options?