Another reason might be your sleep quality. Sleeping too much or too little both affect your weight. If you can’t sleep well, get more calcium by food or supplements. Calcium helps with the connections in our neuro system which makes us more relaxed, have better memory and sleep well.
Some tips to lose weight: Try to eat a lot of vegetables every meal BEFORE you eat anything else. Eat fried/sweet food or what you love the most in the morning. Eat only veggies in the evening. Never go to bed or take a nap after eating! Let your body digest and burn the calories in at least 3-4 hours before you can go take a nap or go to bed.
When you’re making yourself a plate, check out it around 50% veggies, and if you’re trying to lose weight, you better restrict yourself from eating lots of fruits, and if you need something sweet, having frozen berries really helps.
I just think the most important think it’s to consciously take care of yourself, and take actions and responsibility when you don’t feel comfortable with your current weight.
- If I can’t do the breakfast one day, is a healthy breakfast shake okay? What recipes do you recommend?
- What easy-to-do protein and vegetables breakfast can I make instead of eggs, tomatoes, and ham?
- What breakfast choices are good for sustained energy and focus?
- Ideas for different healthy breakfasts?
- How do you keep healthy breakfasts interesting?
- How much time do you spend on preparing and eating your breakfast?
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that makes you feel both satisfied and energized for a long period of time?
- What other ideas of a quick healthy breakfasts do you have?
- Is it better to eat breakfast first thing when you wake up or after you’ve completed other parts of your routine?
- What do you eat for breakfast when you are in a hurry?