Another reason might be your sleep quality. Sleeping too much or too little both affect your weight. If you can’t sleep well, get more calcium by food or supplements. Calcium helps with the connections in our neuro system which makes us more relaxed, have better memory and sleep well.
Some tips to lose weight: Try to eat a lot of vegetables every meal BEFORE you eat anything else. Eat fried/sweet food or what you love the most in the morning. Eat only veggies in the evening. Never go to bed or take a nap after eating! Let your body digest and burn the calories in at least 3-4 hours before you can go take a nap or go to bed.
When you’re making yourself a plate, check out it around 50% veggies, and if you’re trying to lose weight, you better restrict yourself from eating lots of fruits, and if you need something sweet, having frozen berries really helps.
I just think the most important think it’s to consciously take care of yourself, and take actions and responsibility when you don’t feel comfortable with your current weight.
- What is your favorite healthy breakfast that gives you sustained energy and keeps you feeling full until lunch?
- How do I get more veggies for breakfast?
- What is the lightest acceptable breakfast for someone with a full hectic schedule?
- What’s a good breakfast option for vegans?
- What would you combine in an easy go-to, vegan, breakfast smoothie that includes all the necessary vitamins and minerals for a physically active working day?
- When is the best time to have breakfast?
- What are your plans to make sure you eat a good healthy breakfast every morning?
- I sometimes like to sprinkle grains, nuts and fruit on a green salad for breakfast. Is there any reason I shouldn’t eat a raw greens salad after my morning workout?
- Any quick protein rich vegan breakfasts? Need some ideas! Thanks 🙂
- How can I make a dairy-free omelette?