Another reason might be your sleep quality. Sleeping too much or too little both affect your weight. If you can’t sleep well, get more calcium by food or supplements. Calcium helps with the connections in our neuro system which makes us more relaxed, have better memory and sleep well.
Some tips to lose weight: Try to eat a lot of vegetables every meal BEFORE you eat anything else. Eat fried/sweet food or what you love the most in the morning. Eat only veggies in the evening. Never go to bed or take a nap after eating! Let your body digest and burn the calories in at least 3-4 hours before you can go take a nap or go to bed.
When you’re making yourself a plate, check out it around 50% veggies, and if you’re trying to lose weight, you better restrict yourself from eating lots of fruits, and if you need something sweet, having frozen berries really helps.
I just think the most important think it’s to consciously take care of yourself, and take actions and responsibility when you don’t feel comfortable with your current weight.
- What are your best breakfast prepping tips?
- How do you prep breakfast?
- I tend to eat the same thing for breakfast simply because it is convenient. Are there any quick, easy and filling recipes for breakfast? The only breakfast food I don’t like is tomatoes so open to a lot of options.
- Do you usually have much of an appetite in the morning?
- What do we have for breakfast?
- That habit is supposed to be completed in 15 minutes, should I have to dedicate that amount of time to that? Or could I have a shorter (in time, not in quality) healthy breakfast? Thx
- What is your preferred great breakfast? Can you give me some details why you prefer it to other high protein breakfasts?
- Do you have a receipt for healthy cake? Without sugar and flour?
- Vegan breakfasts ideas please!
- What do you usually grab on the go for a healthy breakfast?