Another reason might be your sleep quality. Sleeping too much or too little both affect your weight. If you can’t sleep well, get more calcium by food or supplements. Calcium helps with the connections in our neuro system which makes us more relaxed, have better memory and sleep well.
Some tips to lose weight: Try to eat a lot of vegetables every meal BEFORE you eat anything else. Eat fried/sweet food or what you love the most in the morning. Eat only veggies in the evening. Never go to bed or take a nap after eating! Let your body digest and burn the calories in at least 3-4 hours before you can go take a nap or go to bed.
When you’re making yourself a plate, check out it around 50% veggies, and if you’re trying to lose weight, you better restrict yourself from eating lots of fruits, and if you need something sweet, having frozen berries really helps.
I just think the most important think it’s to consciously take care of yourself, and take actions and responsibility when you don’t feel comfortable with your current weight.
- I have high triglycerides and cholesterol. Will eating eggs everyday raise my levels?
- Does anyone have suggestions for easy breakfast that can be made ahead and brought to work?
- What breakfast foods are best for people with IBS?
- Anyone else on gluten and dairy free diet
- What do you do to maintain your eating habits when you’re a guest in someones home?
- What do you eat in a rush?
- What are some breakfast options to eat on the go?
- Favorite prepared night before quick breakfasts?
- How do I keep the motivation to make breakfast instead of just grabbing a proccesed snack?
- High protein vegan breakfast ideas?