Think about what you want to get out of the activity, then see which sports offer that to you.
Second, it might be helpful to approach sports with an open mind instead of thinking of them as "made" for you. Unless you actually create a new sport just for your preferences, no sport is "made" for you lmao. What I'm saying is that take a sport for what it is and accept it for what it isn't. If it gives you the majority of what you're looking for then stick to it. And just make sure you're having fun 🙂
weaker joints, better endurance, more fragile bones, improve our technique and form, and also acquire injuries. This is part of the process of living! Aging is part of the process of living too. What we can do is continue to listen to our bodies, cross-train to improve a wider range of skills (including the ability to learn new things!), and keep our minds open to the possibility of finding another healthy way to incorporate movement into our lives. So we don't have to know or have it figured out. If you're asking because you want to know when to invest in your own equipment or gear, I'd recommend asking others in your area when they bought their first road bikes or climbing harness (and how much to spend, and whether second hand is safe/a better deal). Sorry I don't have a clearer answer for you! But
If you feel like you have to force yourself, try another sport.. Until you find THE ONE. 🤗
rpose, to build muscle and get stronger. I dont care about the scale all I care about is stamina on track and strength not to be hit
- How do you keep track of your progress?
- What do you think is the most efficient exercise?
- What areas do you like stretching in the morning?
- On the days when you really don’t feel like it, how do you find motivation?
- I prefer stretches and gentle movements in the early morning. My cardio comes later in the day. Do you think getting the heart pumping is better at certain times?
- Do you eat before or after your run, or both?
- How do you manage to pass boredom in routine exercise?
- How do you stay determined and on the right track to not give up and quit on the progress you’ve made?
- What other rituals do you perform besides your fabulous rituals?
- What time of exercise habits would you recommend?