- What is the best Indian Pre and Post-workout meal?
- does anybody have any advice for using the exercise bikes at the gym? like a routine for when I’m on them? I get bored easily, so spending a long time on them isn’t really my cup of tea, and I don’t know what’s best for your body about going continuously or in intervals. thank you! x
- What do you do for morning exercise?
- How do you continue your exercising routine when you can’t follow it, like when you’re traveling or visiting friends?
- Do you think exercising outside or inside is better?
Think about what you want to get out of the activity, then see which sports offer that to you.
Second, it might be helpful to approach sports with an open mind instead of thinking of them as "made" for you. Unless you actually create a new sport just for your preferences, no sport is "made" for you lmao. What I'm saying is that take a sport for what it is and accept it for what it isn't. If it gives you the majority of what you're looking for then stick to it. And just make sure you're having fun 🙂
rpose, to build muscle and get stronger. I dont care about the scale all I care about is stamina on track and strength not to be hit
If you feel like you have to force yourself, try another sport.. Until you find THE ONE. 🤗
weaker joints, better endurance, more fragile bones, improve our technique and form, and also acquire injuries. This is part of the process of living! Aging is part of the process of living too. What we can do is continue to listen to our bodies, cross-train to improve a wider range of skills (including the ability to learn new things!), and keep our minds open to the possibility of finding another healthy way to incorporate movement into our lives. So we don't have to know or have it figured out. If you're asking because you want to know when to invest in your own equipment or gear, I'd recommend asking others in your area when they bought their first road bikes or climbing harness (and how much to spend, and whether second hand is safe/a better deal). Sorry I don't have a clearer answer for you! But
- How do you make the morning workout stick and become a daily routine?
- What’s your go-to “I don’t want to work out” workout?
- How on earth do I motivate myself to actually do it consistently? 🙁
- any short workouts that you recommand?
- Do you love what you wear for workouts?
- How do you decide what to do for exercise each day?
- Please give me some examples of healthy breakfasts for picky eaters.
- What excercises/sports do you do for healthy life?
- What kind of exercise is okay to do? Can I do whatever I want?
- How often do normal people on this app exercise for?