How about yoga or stretch?
I think that wouldnt make big noise.
and prank? it really worked for me
You can also do full body body weight workout most of the exercise don’t make a lot of noise.
Example, push-ups squads leg raises lunges and you can do even more with dumbbells or resistance bands
Well, first, headphones are going to be your best friend, use them at all times an this will help with the roommates situation; as activities goes try Yoga, all you will need is a mat (that can be easy replace with a towel if you are just starting) but in Amazon you can find some wonderful options for a very good price. YouTube is a great source of videos to home workout. You can try yoga for beginners there and see how you feel, start small don’t over do it so you don’t frustrated yourself to much, FitOn app it’s free and have multiple options as home workouts go, lastly and if you can you can, try going for a walk/jogging around the neighborhood ones or twice a week the fresh air is always well welcome. I hope this help you fellow friend! Have a beautiful week.
When I specifically look for a morning practise, it's always going to be a nice, slow moving one, so my movement shouldn't make too much noise. I've always hated exercise prior to this as well
1. If possible go for walks outside, take your headphones with you and jam to your favorite music.
2. Try stretching exercises which can be done on a Yoga mat.
3. Jam at your music with headphones on inside your room. The movement doesn't have to be a full on a dance. I sometimes dance while I'm cooking.
You can also try some 5-10 minute yoga session. It really comes down to what you Want to gain from your morning workout.
(Also a few jumping jacks can be pretty quiet.)
If you need silent excercises, yoga is what comes to mind.
Doing only yoga would help a lot.
My imagination go even further and my movements always surprise me, as I was even free with privacy. The words even move me deeper when I’m “hearing” the lines in the dark.
- What are some good breakfast ideas?
- Would love to know more gluten-free vegan (no dairy, no egg, no cheese, no soy, no sesame) breakfast ideas that are simple (few ingredients) to prepare.
- What are some different types of healthy breakfasts you recommend?
- What do you when you run out of time in the morning?
- What do you do when you really crave donuts or frozen French toast for breakfast?
- I usually eat my breakfast in the car and it is the same every day. A banana. How can I add variety and still maintain a flexible breakfast?
- What is your favorite vegan breakfast without sugar?
- What kind of smoothie do you recommend?
- What can I drink in the morning instead of coffee?
- Is banana bread and apple sauce a good breakfast?