My number #1 routine is checking Fabulous everyday first thing in the morning, early afternoon and in the evening! Whether I accomplish everything or not I go through each routine and aloud speak out the tasks to engrave them in my memory. It works and helps to remember them to accomplish the next day!
- Do you also put your daily, weekly, monthly, or yearly goals in a prioritized list and add them to a to do list as time allows?
- Alternatives ways to manage to do lists?
- How detailed do you get when writing a To Do List? I struggle with listing too much to do for one day and get overwhelmed.
- Does it help you more to physically write your to-do list down on paper or is it just as effective if you keep it on your phone or computer?
- Do you think it is better to write the to do list the day before or in the morning of that day?
I guess it comes down to reminding myself that I am the priority. My health, my well being, my goals MATTER. Then it really does just become a habit and not wanting to break the streak of showing up and making myself that priority I believe myself to be.
This app is helping me to be thoughtful about what to do when things don’t work as planned. I’m pretty driven but the trick is how to recover.
I have set up classes for exercise, a weight loss program where I weigh in weekly and I have a dog with brown eyes who wants to be walked everyday. I have a husband with Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson’s who shows me every day how to be brave and carry on and good friends who encourage me and make nice plans with me. All this keeps me on track and motivated. Sunny days help and I just happen to like my wake up music Failure is not an option
- How i can do not runaway from my tasks and scary thing that i have to do??
- How can I record my accomplishment for these to do list?
- How do you not get overwhelmed by your todo list?
- Do you write your todo list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How do you write to do lists every day and do those things
- How do you write a you’re to. Do list
- How does one prevent burn out from writing a todo list everyday? I always start out strong then dwindle to weekly lists then will just forget.
- How do you stay consistent with your to do list to make sure you’re progressing forward and achieving your goals daily?
- What do you do with a task if you weren’t able to get to it? Transfer it to the next day?
- My to do list is always quite empty. What can I do about it?