I have set up classes for exercise, a weight loss program where I weigh in weekly and I have a dog with brown eyes who wants to be walked everyday. I have a husband with Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson’s who shows me every day how to be brave and carry on and good friends who encourage me and make nice plans with me. All this keeps me on track and motivated. Sunny days help and I just happen to like my wake up music Failure is not an option
My number #1 routine is checking Fabulous everyday first thing in the morning, early afternoon and in the evening! Whether I accomplish everything or not I go through each routine and aloud speak out the tasks to engrave them in my memory. It works and helps to remember them to accomplish the next day!
I guess it comes down to reminding myself that I am the priority. My health, my well being, my goals MATTER. Then it really does just become a habit and not wanting to break the streak of showing up and making myself that priority I believe myself to be.
This app is helping me to be thoughtful about what to do when things don’t work as planned. I’m pretty driven but the trick is how to recover.
- How to deal with multiple high priority tasks, and more firefighting tasks than quality time tasks?
- How do you make sure to get all your to do list done the day you write it?
- What happens if you can’t do my routines due to Illness? And where do i find the answers to these questions?
- Im currently on my vacation so when i will be going to school when will i write a to do list because we dont know what teacher is going to give us on that particular day ?
- How may I stick to my plans and to do list? as the action are being moved from one day to another
- How do you determine what to write and what to skip? I wrote 4 pages in my bullet journal today.
- What sort of things do you put on your list?
- What tips to you suggest to help more consistently and frequently committing to writing your to-do list?
- How do you juggle bigger tasks that aren’t immediately important?
- How many times a day should you check your to-do list?