My number #1 routine is checking Fabulous everyday first thing in the morning, early afternoon and in the evening! Whether I accomplish everything or not I go through each routine and aloud speak out the tasks to engrave them in my memory. It works and helps to remember them to accomplish the next day!
I guess it comes down to reminding myself that I am the priority. My health, my well being, my goals MATTER. Then it really does just become a habit and not wanting to break the streak of showing up and making myself that priority I believe myself to be.
This app is helping me to be thoughtful about what to do when things don’t work as planned. I’m pretty driven but the trick is how to recover.
I have set up classes for exercise, a weight loss program where I weigh in weekly and I have a dog with brown eyes who wants to be walked everyday. I have a husband with Lewy Body Dementia and Parkinson’s who shows me every day how to be brave and carry on and good friends who encourage me and make nice plans with me. All this keeps me on track and motivated. Sunny days help and I just happen to like my wake up music Failure is not an option
- How do you get around to everything on your checklist? I never seem to have the the endurance!
- Do you include new tasks in your to do or incorporate habits that are already in your daily routines?
- What is your most recomended habit for life?
- How do you motivate yourself?
- What do you put on your to-do list?
- Do you write your to-do list at night for the next day or in the morning?
- How long did it take before you really knew within yourself that the transition to healthy habits was formed?
- What’s the most challenging part when it comes to accomplishing your to do list?
- Do you consider tasks that are short differently from the long ones?
- Do you find that writing down time for leisure or breaks enhances your productivity?