You stay motivated and you have a positive mindset. There is no one or anything that can help . Except you and your mindset!!
I'm an author, so I know the struggle! For me, I take periodic breaks to make a cup of tea, or go to the bathroom, or do some menial task, and take a lap around the room on my way back. Even a few extra steps helps!
I have a sedentary lifestyle too. In that case a morning routine or even evening routine will help you great deal. By staying commited that you'll exercise at a particular time you increase your chances of doing it.
- What “secret” exercises you do at your work table?
- What’s a great at-home exercise?
- I struggle with depression, but I always feel better after I exercise. Motivating myself to exercise when I feel so down is difficult, however. Do you have any tricks to motivate yourself to exercise when you just plain don’t want to? 🙂
- How do you motivate yourself to exercise? I need help!
- Do you work out as soon as you wake up?
- How do you get yourself exercising when you are already exhausted or have no energy?
- Practitioners of Ayurveda: How do you start to energize the body? How fast can it happen?
- Why work out if I’m not seeing results?
- How often do you exercise per week and how many hours each session?
- I wake up in the morning, drink water, fold my bed sheets and all, then exercise, and then take a shower. So my question is that should I brush my teeth before or after exercise?