Start with slow body movements like yoga or walking. Just a 5 min slow morning yoga stretch on YouTube and when you feel you can do more go for a longer video or something more challenging. Don’t push yourself too hard. It takes time to build up and you don’t want to burn out.
Hey! In an eight minute exercise you can do anything. Remember to take it easy on your body in the morning. This exercise is to make you feel more energetic and ready for your day. You could run, stretch, walk, etc. the possibilities are endless! If you have a hard time choosing, try doing what your mind inspires you to do 🙂
The biggest thing you remember before anything is to be kind to yourself. It’s a need to get up and keep moving, but you also have to baby step yourself into it. There will be times that you start and stop, which is okay, but never give up. Try to relate your exercises to things that you like. Nature, people, music, or even locations. You don’t have to lift weights or have a routine. You can take the stairs, walk to the store, walk your dog, go take pictures at a park, or even ride a bike to somewhere fun or beautiful.
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?
- What’s your favourite core exercise?