Seems like you’re not leaving enough time for homework. Cut something else out of your schedule to create more homework time.
Most of the time I just Make a conscious effort . Which in fact is my routine . Before I never paid any attention to my self , I worried about all the other aspect of my life which caused me to burn out . From that I started to focus on me and what I needed as a person before being a mother and a wife . Selfish right ?! But in actual fact no , it isn’t selfish to take care of you so that you can do everything else that you do I your life . Just adjust your life by adding in routines small steps lead to big changes.
I also began my faboulous adventure when I was at high school: the only thing that I couldn’t do was the exercise routine, but I tried to walk more before school. If I hadn’t breakfast I put it in a lunchbox and I took it with me. I always took a bottle of water with me and a notebook where I could write my daily goals in the breaks. Usually my goals were the study programme for the afternoon.
- How do you relax for bed?
- How do you wind down?
- What is the preferred time to get to sleep?
- Is 8 hours really necessary ? What if I sleep for longer ?
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?