That’s such a great question and a hard thing to do. I used to have trouble with that too but I began to get myself excited for snuggling up in my bed (I try not to during the day) and daydreaming dumb little scenarios before falling asleep.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?
- What’s one go-to thing you do to get a good night’s sleep