I use fabulous deep work session!!! It helps me so much. Also a distraction page. When I find myself distracted, I write down why and commit to getting back to work. It’s like a mini accountability contract. If I’m working for long periods of time, I like to live my the 35, 15, 10 rule. Work on something big or important for 35 minutes, switch to a small fast you can finish in 15, and then take a 10 min break. No more, no less. I sometimes will extend the 35 minute slot by a little if I am on a roll, but never work for more than an hour without a 10 minute break!
Thinking about my future and why I should do this and why it’s so important to me also thinking how it’s gonna be helpful in future because any information is valuable
- What habits would you put in your daytime routine if you’re an office worker?
- How to get rid of college stress
- What’s a passion project you are working on?
- How do you pay attention while reading? I zone out way too much but continue reading and by then end of the page I have to start over because I wasn’t paying attention.
- can you suggest any spotify playlists to listen to while i study?
- What studying method do you recommend I use if I have to study for a test? (Ex. Flash cards, practice questions, etc.)
- How would you learn a language more effectively?
- How will you search for new things to learn?
- How do you stay productive? When I have barely any time in my day
- What do you do when one work didn’t finish. When I did not finish my schedule I feel like fault even I done too much thing, one more left feel me bad