Based on my work schedule, suppose if I planned to complete by 9pm, I setup a grace period of additional one hr to take care of any adhoc works and plan to go bed by 10pm. If I complete my work earlier I engage myself in book reading or TV or spending time with family etc.
- What are some strategies you use to mitigate insomnia (i.e. how do you get to sleep/stay asleep if you have trouble doing so?)
- What should I think about to help me fall asleep sooner especially when I am not tired yet?
- How do you manage to relax and fall asleep when your mind is in overdrive?
- How to have a solid night sleep
- How do you celebrate good sleep habits? How do you create positive associations with falling asleep or going to bed
- How Should I best combat working very irregular hours, in terms of early mornings and late nights?
- I live alone, far away from my home, sometimes i feel fear while being in a bed, in dark cold room. It brings sadness and anxiety, i feel super lonely and insecure… What can i do?
- What do you do right before you close your eyes and try to sleep?
- What do you do when you cant fall asleep because you are stressed about tomorrow?
- Do you prefer sleep in a cold room or in a warm room? At what temperature do you prefer sleep?