I use my alarm on my phone, so no I don’t have turn it off before bed. However I do avoid half an hour of screen time before bed, I read a book after I have set my alarm and done everything I need to on my phone. And as soon as I’ve finished reading I go straight to sleep.
- How much sleep is too much ?
- How do I stop hitting the snooze button?
- What do you do to wake up energized?
- How I can stop using my phone in bed?
- It’s really necessary to shower before bed?
- How do you go to bed without being distracted by noise?
- Is it important to stay away from our mobile phone during sleep?
- What can I do to enhance my quality of sleep?
- How do I motivate myself to get to bed on time?
- what is a “sleep ritual” that you can’t sleep without?