L A T.
Set the time limit with the apps you are always play before bed. If this still doesn't work, you can just turn off the phone when you're ready go to bed .
Thank you so much for your question. I do this at the least, an hour before getting into the shower. After organizing for my next day I make sure that my bedroom is darker, cooler, phone plugged in and set for do not disturb. Once I’ve gotten into the shower I use that time for meditation to quiet my mind rather than occupying with too many thoughts so that once I’m out of the shower and dressed I can get right into bed for restful sleep. Thank you for letting me share.
Ik negeer het, niets is belangrijker dan mijn slaap. Dit heb ik mezelf aan moeten leren want stel je voor dat ik iets zou moeten missen. Maar wat mis ik? Social updates? Whatever, I need sleep to tackle the next day. Issa struggle
- How can I disconnect yet still complete my fabulous evening routine?
- By disconnecting it means not touching the telephone at all?!
- What do you recommend doing when we face the disconnect habbit challenge?
- What helps you disconnect and unplug? Do you replace the habit of screen time with something else?
- How long did it take to disconnect from social media
- what are your habits to help disconnect?
- What part of your phone triggers you most to pick up your phone?
- I really like using my phone at bedtime because it is the only time I am alone and have time for playing games/browsing social media, etc. I know I shouldn’t use my phone at bedtime, so when do I get to play games?
- What are some things I can do that don’t have anything to do with my phone or computer to help distract myself.
- How do you set limits for yourself and stick by them