L A T.
Set the time limit with the apps you are always play before bed. If this still doesn't work, you can just turn off the phone when you're ready go to bed .
Thank you so much for your question. I do this at the least, an hour before getting into the shower. After organizing for my next day I make sure that my bedroom is darker, cooler, phone plugged in and set for do not disturb. Once I’ve gotten into the shower I use that time for meditation to quiet my mind rather than occupying with too many thoughts so that once I’m out of the shower and dressed I can get right into bed for restful sleep. Thank you for letting me share.
Ik negeer het, niets is belangrijker dan mijn slaap. Dit heb ik mezelf aan moeten leren want stel je voor dat ik iets zou moeten missen. Maar wat mis ik? Social updates? Whatever, I need sleep to tackle the next day. Issa struggle
- What’s your best (fastest) way of getting out of your own head?
- How do I disconnect?
- When do you start the Disconnect habit before you go to bed? 10 min, 1 hour…?
- How and what do you feel during the time between disconnecting and going to bed?
- I love to play music before sleeping and usually is on my cellphone. What would you suggest to do instead?
- Do you disconnected from everything? What if somebody texts you?
- How can you be indifferent about all the things happening around the world and do not check the news daily?
- What time should I start winding down? I usually go to bed around 9 pm.
- Does disconnecting for the night help?
- How can I create a routine that doesn’t get boring willing time?