I am in love with dance 💞! And for celebrating l play my favourite arabian music and dance. But sometimes i celebrate by eating my favourite dreank, hot chocolate! Or watching a funny video on YouTube. I have varied ways for celebrating.
it really depends, i usually eat something i really like, go out or,in general just do something i enjoy…..with someone i enjoy!
i celebrate by doing something i love, whether that’s playing with pets, or cooking a meal, spending time with friends or going to the gym. thanks for the question!
i normally celebrate by eating something that isn’t really healthy like cake plus i will normally let myself go on my phone more
I will celebrate by making a dance, by buying something for me. By eating something nice and expensive, making a Forrest walk. Yes, i think it is going to be a dance!
- What can I do to do my morning exercise every day? Any helpful tips?
- Does just a 30 min walk count as exercise? Also, if a pedometer app like Google Fit says I have walked 30 mins throughout the day but not consecutively, does that count?
- Anyone who hates exercise yet managed to lose some weight for health, what advice can you offer?
- How do I figure out when to do my exercise? I don’t feel like there is a cut out recipe.
- When is the best time to exercise according to science. Before or after a full meal?
- How do you get someone who is experiencing depression to exercise?
- What do I do on days where I don’t feel that I have the energy or willpower to exercise?
- What do you do when you don’t have enough time?
- I have real trouble In being active throughout the day. No excuses, am lazy. How do I not be?
- What kind of exercise do you do?