I also think it’s beneficial to give smaller rewards for hard days. If I am struggling a lot with my anxiety, depression, PTSD, or just a rough day, I try to reward getting what I can buy getting takeout food or ice cream that day. I may also reward myself during the activity (such as a Starbucks drink while doing work).
When I’m not in the mood I put music I want to hear and love.
I found that exercising and reading about very different topics makes me a lot happier.
Perhaps it could also work for you
- What are your favorite music stations for the gym on Pandora?
- How do you make a good exercise plan?
- Do you have to do the same exercise every day?
- What exercise do you think is best to start the morning?
- How do you keep your motivation up when your weight loss is slow?
- What is your go-to motivating exercise music?
- Do you know any quick but effective workouts or exercises to do in the morning?
- Do you prefer HIIT Exercises or more slow paced activities? Why?
- How can I feel not so tired in the morning?
- How do you get up in the morning to go to the gym?