When life is going good it is much easier to clear the time.
The most important thing is to forgive yourself when you are unable to clear your mind, and maybe give yourself a few minutes to fully feel the fear or pain or emotion that is distracting you, instead of trying to push it away, maybe embrace it, let it know that you recognize it is there and allow the distraction to feel cared for… so it can back the F off 🙂
- When you find your mind wandering, do you focus on your breathing to help?
- May I know if there is any way to have a meditation session with forest background music
- Can meditation help with physical pain?
- Advices for better meditation… Eyes closed or open? What to think? Good things or life problems?
- How many minutes do you meditate? Do you use an app to help you focus? If so, which one?
- Is it okay to mediate by laying down in bed before you go to bed?
- Is it better to sit or lay down during meditation ?
- Have you used Headspace? How is that going?
- While I try to meditate my mind wanders. I try to concentrate on my breathing but my mind observes the sounds and touch. If I close my eyes, I picture something. What should I do to this state?
- You think is better meditate at morning or at night?